Wednesday, November 25, 2009
H1N1 Assessment Clinics
Nov 19, 2009 Toronto - To help ease the burden on ER departments in the city of Toronto. Toronto Public Health as opened Flu ASsessment Centres (better late than never!) alongside hospitals and community health centres. If you live near to one, and are experiencing possible symptoms I highly recommend to try it out.. the wait will be much shorter!
• The Scarborough Hospital - Monday - Friday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. 3000 Lawrence Ave. E., Building A, 2nd Floor
• South East Toronto Family Health Team - Monday - Sunday, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. 840 Coxwell Ave., Suite 105
• York Community Services - Monday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. 1651 Keele St., Main Floor
• Humber River Regional Hospital - Monday - Sunday, 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. Finch Professional Building, 2115 Finch Ave. W., Main Floor
• Sherbourne Health Centre - Monday - Friday, 1:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. , Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. 333 Sherbourne St.
For more info visit: http://www.toronto.ca/health/cdc/h1n1/assessment.htm
via Toronto Public Health